Indelicate website names
Here are some legitimate companies that didn't spend quite enough time considering how their online names might appear ... and be misread. These are not made up. Check them out yourself!
- Who Represents is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is www.whorepresents.com
- Experts Exchange is a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at www.expertsexchange.com
- Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at www.penisland.net
- Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at www.therapistfinder.com
- There's the Italian Power Generator company, www.powergenitalia.com
- And don't forget the Mole Station Native Nursery in New South Wales, www.molestationnursery.com
- If you're looking for IP computer software, there's always www.ipanywhere.com
- The First Cumming Methodist Church Web site is www.cummingfirst.com
- And the designers at Speed of Art await you at their wacky Web site, www.speedofart.com
- Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at www.gotahoe.com
- Fücker Reisen speaks for itself - look what they put on their busses. There they link to the more delicate Busmietzentrale
- What does this Wikipedia template have to do with dirty po?
- See also AboutUsBotGoneBad for lots more funny camel casing
I found this on Wikipedia created by user Paul Venter. It was deleted in turn from List of Indelicate Website Names because it was unencyclopedic and from Bad Jokes and Other Deleted Nonsense's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate for "massive copyright violations". The part down to gotahoe was copied from Independent Sources.