Eileen Nancy Mills neé Symes (1927 - 2006) spent most of her working life as a speech therapist in Romford, commuting daily from her home off Tulse Hill, London, SW2. But she will be better remembered as an energetic amateur actress sometimes being in rehearsal or performance for two or even three different productions at the same time.
In 1978 she married Patrick Mills.
- 2006 - some pictures of her funeral
- 2004 - Players of St Peter - see image on right - more pics in
- 2003 - Players of St Peter - the Chester Plays
- 2002 - Players of St Peter - the York Plays
- 2001 - Players of St Peter - the Wakefield Plays
- Some of her other performances are included in this search
- 1974 - Lambeth Players - The Boyfriend on the Edinburgh Festival Fringe